Monday, August 20, 2007

Week 7# 18 Zoho Writer

I created an account in Zoho writer. I like the fact that you can access it from anywhere and I also liked that it allows multiple users to work on a document simultaneously and share documents. I looked at the templates that are available. You can do basically the same thing that you can in Microsoft Word. I tried using different fonts, colors, bold and underline. I also found that the same control keys for bold, underline etc. work in Zoho as they do in word. One feature that I liked was that you can publish your document to your blog. I created my blog entry in zoho writer and then published it to my blog.

smile I thought I would add a smiley just for fun.

I also created a Google docs account. I am somewhat familiar with Google docs as I have worked with the Great Books spreadsheet on Google docs.

No comments: